|File Size||23.93 MB|
|Create Date||February 9, 2016|
New Features & Enhancements:
- [New Feature] Certified for CE DFS Channels: Supports 5G band 2 and 5G band 3 channels for European Countries: Channel 52, 56, 60, 64, 100, 104, 108, and 112.
- Added a manual database rescan button for DLNA.
- Fixed some WiFi stability issues.
- Fixed the MAC 10.10 home route issue for VPN service.
- Forces the PPPoE connection mode to “Always on” when ReadyCLOUD is enabled. This is to prevent ReadyCLOUD access failure when the PPPoE Internet idle times out.
- Fixed the issue where ReadyCLOUD registration sometimes fails in areas of China.
- Fixed the issue where the USB printer can’t be used when access control set to “Block all new devices from connecting”.
- Fixed the issue where the remote router management fails in some browsers.
Downloaded from NetGear Support Site on 2-9-2016